Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 1-2 business days
- Order number: AGH0002-G35
Depth Stop Screw Coupling incl. magnet + 1,000 drywall screws with coarse thread and free bit included!
TECHNICAL DATA SCREW COUPLING:
|Bits included:||1x PH2|
TECHNICAL DATA SCREWS:
|screw length:||35 mm|
|material:||steel, hardened, phosphated|
Just clamp the SD-2 in a common drilling machine or cordless screwdriver and the perfect fastening of plasterboards or other materials can start.
Put the screw on the bit, press the plate on the surface and start screwing. The automatic clutch release will disengage the bit as soon as the screw reaches its right sinking depth (~0,8mm), even if the screwdriver is still spinning. The magnet makes sure the screw does not fall of before being placed.
With its perfect drilling pattern the SD-2 is the professionals first choice in drywall construction.
- 1,000 screws and a screw coupling + bit included
- Essential in drywall construction
- One handed working possible
- Variety of possible applications (Drywall, timber construction…)
- Hard-wearing and durable
- Immediatly ready to use due to included PH-2 bit
- Every 25mm bit can be used
- Perfect sinking depth