Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship within 1-2 days
- Order number: HEL1018
Collated wood screw with countersunk head.
|diameter:||4.8 mm/ 1/5"|
|screw length:||75 mm/ 3.0"|
|material:||steel, hardened, yellow galvanized|
For a non-positive connection of all timber constructions as well as OSB-Panels and Chipboards.
- premium product
- quality belt
- countersunk head with milling ribs
- X-Point tip (faster screwing and smaller cleavage effect)
- EN 14592:2008+A1:2012
- 100h salt-spray-test
- 50 screws per belt, 1000 screws per carton
- Compatible to all commonly available autofeed screwdrivers.
screws were tested in compatability with Makita autofeed screwdrivers and fitted with the following models:
- 6844* / DFR750*
* This combination is not very suitable for hardwood, because the Makita screwdriver can not bring up the required torque..